ABOUT DORSET CREATIVE
DORSET CREATIVE WORKS WITH CUSTOMERS TO TRANSFORM THEIR BUSINESS TO SUCCEED, WITH CUTTING EDGE TECHNOLOGY AND BEAUTIFUL DESIGN.
We make mobile apps, software and print to optimise your identity in the digital arena, delivering your objectives using:
- introductions to the latest technology (and better use of existing systems)
- inspired designs that reflect market-shaping trends
- streamlined and more cost-effective communication methods, for both your internal and external comms channels.
WHAT DO WE DO?
Dorset Creative propels leaders in business to digitally transform.
WHAT IS DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION?
Digital transformation is not clearly understood. It’s a confident and undeniable change that avoids failure from inefficient use of digital technologies and from not keeping up with an evolving marketplace.
Digital is simply technology that connects people and machines with each other or with information.
TRANSFORMATION IN BUSINESS
Transformation is an entire change, scaled across the whole business. It’s a highly positive step that glistens every component – from finance, purchasing, human resources and operations, to technology, sales and marketing. It’s not just a big change like a restructure or a merger. A transformation is undeniable – strikingly visible from outside and in.
The world of business is always evolving. To gain a competitive advantage, successful businesses keep up with this high-speed progression. Businesses need to go through transformation when they neglect to evolve.
Transformation is driven by changing consumer demand, changing technology and changing competition. Businesses can become stagnant in their proposition, might have seen a trend change or a customer shift. New technology might be available – or new ways to use existing technologies. Realigning their focus onto their customers, a transforming business can change and adapt with them, to revolutionise internal components and technology – mapping their route to lead the market. Dorset Creative will help you do this.
OUR SERVICES AND SOLUTIONS
Dorset Creative’s digital transformation services are varied. They’re tailored to your unique requirements, working closely with you to identify what’s coming up in your market. We’ll help you envision the future, so that you can be ready for it – and lead it.
- Software & Mobile Apps: managed project services, prototyping, wireframing, design, development and installation, resourcing, training, support and maintenance
- Print & Design: concept development and enhancement services, proof of concept services, design and implement, proof-reading, printing and finishing services, storage and distribution services, recycled services
- Animation & Video Production: end to end video production services, 2D and 3D animation, concept development, storyboarding, produced film shoots with BBC HD approved equipment, accessibility services e.g. subtitles, audio descriptions, signing etc., post-production editing, various video output types, conversion services, hourly or project rate
- Technical, Digital & Design Resourcing: Consultants, Engineers, Testers, Developers, Web and Digital Communications staff and Designers to resource your digital projects and / or business as usual operations.
- Website & Hosting: managed and cloud services, security services, web design and implement, resourcing, training, support and maintenance
- Virtual Learning Platforms & E-learning: managed and cloud hosting services, design and implement, training, support and maintenance
You can read more about our digital transformation services on our Services page.
WHY WE ARE DIFFERENT
- Unique and personal, providing a bespoke service that improves your business outcomes
- Intellectual Property to accelerate transformation
- Wide range of service options to suit your every need during the process
- Experience from a large client base, including the big names from the public and private sectors
- Credible partners and associates which will save time and support your overall transformational goal
- Continuously focussed on your professional goals and objectives
For more information, email us on [email protected] or call us on 01202 237899.